Young PR Pros sponsored and attended Let’s Grow Together 2014, hosted by the University of Ottawa Public Relations Association (uOPRA). The event encouraged students to learn about different industries within public relations and communications.
Roving reporter Kristine D’Arbelles spoke with key speakers and asked them how young PR and communications professionals entering their career today can make our industry better tomorrow.
- Carrie Croft, National Communications Manager FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015
- Elizabeth Gray-Smith, Social Columnist at iPolitics
- Emily Scarlett, Communications and Press Manager of H&M Canada
- Mark Monahan, Executive and Artistic Director of Ottawa Bluesfest and Ottawa Folkfest
- Ryan Kennery, Jim Watson’s Press Secretary
You can catch full interviews with all these speakers and more on Young PR Pros’s YouTube page.
We would love to hear from you. What do you think young professionals can do today to help improve our industry tomorrow? Share your comments below, or on our Facebook Page, or on our Google+ page, or in our LinkedIn group, or on Pinterest, or send us an email at email@example.com, or send us a message on Twitter @youngprpros, @kristinedarbell or @kentjulia.